The Calgary New & Used Ski Sale will once again be accepting both NEW and USED clothing for consignment.
Shoppers at the Ski Sale are looking for fashionable, fairly priced articles.
Higher-priced clothing items do not sell as well as lower-priced items. This is a bargain sale and our patrons are looking for good value.
Clothing items which are outdated or out of fashion are not good sellers.
We will not accept for consignment any clothing that is more than five years old.
We want our customers to be able to use the clothing items immediately without cleaning and major repairs being required before use. So items to be consigned must be in that state.
All items of clothing MUST be checked carefully by Ski Sale volunteers:
- All clothing MUST be no older than five years and NOT look outdated.
- All clothing must look and smell clean.
- There should be no stains inside or out.
- There should be no badly faded spots.
- There should be no tears, rips or patches in clothing.
- All zippers and other fasteners should be in working order
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT accept the following USED clothing items:
- Sweaters (except racing suit sweaters)
- Cotton XC ski wear
The Calgary New and Used Ski Sale is proud to support The Jacket Racket.
We urge customers whose clothing items are rejected or remain unsold to place the items in the wire cages for donation to The Jacket Racket after the Calgary New & Used Ski Sale.